District Attorney Weintraub issues statement on the passing of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. “I am saddened to hear of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing. Her strong moral compass allowed her to be true to her principles. She always fought for the underdog as a tenacious and trailblazing litigator. We’ve lost a real American icon.”
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.