“I think it’s good that we are always looking at alternatives,” Weintraub said. “Our police here in Bucks County, our leadership in policing here in Bucks County, all the chiefs … always have first and foremost on their minds how they can serve the public and keep them safe,” he said. Read more…http://levittownnow.com/2021/02/23/local-law-enforcement-take-part-in-non-lethal-force-demonstration/
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.