Bucks County, PA: “It has led us to expose potential harms before they occur, and that’s the whole goal to keep our kids safe in school.” Weintraub said the application has been “overwhelmingly” successful and has prevented a lot of suicides. “I’m a huge proponent and believer in the Safe2Say program,” he said “It works, it saves lives and it’s doing what it’s designed to do.” Read more https://www.theintell.com/story/news/2021/04/05/pennsylvania-safe-2-say-system-working-despite-false-reports-law-enforcement-says/4771631001/
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.