Doylestown, PA: “The Child Protective Services system failed in its mission to protect her,” Weintraub said referring to 14-year-old Grace Packer, who was brutally murdered five years ago by her adopted mother and her mother’s live-in boyfriend. Weintraub was joined at a press conference by Reps. Craig Staats, R-145, of Bucks County, and Chris Quinn, R-168, of Delaware County, presented three bills as part of the Grace Packer Memorial Legislation. These three pieces of legislation, are part of “Grace’s Law,” which pushes for more accountability and protection in the foster care system. Read more…
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.