Doylestown, Bucks County, PA: Research concludes clinical and criminal justice outcomes can improve for the https://www.buckslocalnews.com/news/bucks-county-district-attorney-pens-open-letter-to-president-judge-on-importance-of-mental-health/article_575d738e-6100-11eb-b7a6-4f86e4f36a3a.htmlpeople of Bucks County living with mental illness through the creation of a mental health court. District Attorney Matt Weintraub has long been an advocate of mental health courts. Weintraub stated, “Mental health courts offer an opportunity to address the unique problems presented by defendants with serious mental illness in a more targeted, comprehensive, and effective way.” Read more https://www.buckslocalnews.com/news/bucks-county-district-attorney-pens-open-letter-to-president-judge-on-importance-of-mental-health/article_575d738e-6100-11eb-b7a6-4f86e4f36a3a.html
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.