Doylestown, PA: The Bucks County Board of Elections, in a 2 to 1 vote, approved adding 7 additional election ballot drop boxes. Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub, who is a Republican running for re-election, told the Board of Elections that the drop boxes are safe. He endorsed adding staff or security to be at each location and have the ballot boxes monitored by cameras.“I think it makes sense for us to go to great pains to go to extraordinary lengths to make sure this process is secure and make sure the public understands and believes the process is secure. We need the public to have confidence in this process,” Weintraub said. Read More
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.