Doylestown, Bucks County: “Through the tireless efforts of the men and women behind me, and through the incredible investigative efforts and the hard work of the Bucks County Grand Jury, we were able to solve this case and bring Mr. O’Boyle to justice, District Attorney Matt Weintraub said.” A litany of charges were leveled against Joseph O’Boyle, 22, of Bensalem in the brutal slaying of Dr. Joseph Sowa, 64 of Bensalem. Read more… http://levittownnow.com/2021/01/08/disgruntled-patient-charged-with-killing-neshaminy-graduate-who-was-bensalem-chiropractor/
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.