Additional efforts by law enforcement to better serve our community members suffering from mental illness are underway. “The police have, by default, become the catch-all,” stated District Attorney Matt Weintraub. Buck County’s collaboration with law enforcement has seized upon the opportunity to connect those in need of treatment with critical, lifesaving services as an alternative to solely relying on the criminal justice system. Read more…
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.