Over 1,000 cars have been connected to incidents of unlawful entry and theft around Bucks County and NJ. Buckingham Township, Hilltown Township, Yardley, and several other communities have been targeted in Bucks County, officials said. Only unlocked vehicles have been entered during the spree. D.A Weintraub stressed the importance of keeping vehicles locked. Read more…
- ‘Grace’s Law’ package unveiled at Bucks County Justice Center
- Yardley Police Chief Joe Kelly released from hospital after shooting
- County To Add 7 More Election Drop Boxes
- Drug dealers using Snapchat to connect with teenage girls in Bucks County, DA says
- Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.