Keep Up With Matt
Keep Up With Matt
Fighting for Justice
- Past-President, Board of Directors – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County
- Former Board of Directors – Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission
- Member – Network of Victims Assistance (NOVA) Community Liaison Committee
- Member- Bucks County Heroes Scholarship Fund
- Chairman – Bucks County Criminal Justice Advisory Board
- Professor – Delaware Valley University, Rowan University, & DeSales University
- Educator – PA Criminal Law Symposium, Lehigh County Police Academy
- Volunteer – The Save Kids Castle initiative, which helped save the Kids Castle playground located in Doylestown Township, PA from demolition
Contact Friends of Matt Weintraub
3244 Dovecote Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951
News & Updates
Doylestown, PA: "The Child Protective Services system failed in its mission to protect her," Weintraub said referring to 14-year-old Grace Packer, who was brutally murdered five years ago by her adopted mother and her mother’s live-in boyfriend. Weintraub was joined...
Bucks County, PA: "I remember getting the call this morning, and the chills immediately ran up my spine," District Attorney Matt Weintraub said Wednesday. "The luckiest person today is Chief Joseph Kelly, next are his family and then it's a tie: It's all of us that...
Doylestown, PA: The Bucks County Board of Elections, in a 2 to 1 vote, approved adding 7 additional election ballot drop boxes. Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub, who is a Republican running for re-election, told the Board of Elections that the drop boxes...
Bucks County, PA: District Attorney Weintraub stated, "We live in a high-tech world that's going 100 miles an hour, but Shawnette, there is no substitute to having conversations with our kids. Talk to our kids every day, but I'm hoping this story that you're doing...
Is the PA’s Safe2Say school threat system being ‘weaponized’? Officials say false reports happen, but are rare.
Bucks County, PA: "It has led us to expose potential harms before they occur, and that’s the whole goal to keep our kids safe in school." Weintraub said the application has been "overwhelmingly" successful and has prevented a lot of suicides. “I’m a huge proponent and...
“I think it’s good that we are always looking at alternatives,” Weintraub said. “Our police here in Bucks County, our leadership in policing here in Bucks County, all the chiefs … always have first and foremost on their minds how they can serve the public and keep...