Keep Up With Matt
Keep Up With Matt
Fighting for Justice
- President, Board of Directors – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County
- Board of Directors – Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission
- Member – Network of Victims Assistance (NOVA) Community Liaison Committee
- Chairman – Bucks County Criminal Justice Advisory Board
- Professor – Delaware Valley University, Rowan University, & DeSales University
- Educator – PA Criminal Law Symposium, Lehigh County Police Academy
- Volunteer – The Save Kids Castle initiative, which helped save the Kids Castle playground located in Doylestown Township, PA from demolition
Contact Friends of Matt Weintraub
3244 Dovecote Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951
News & Updates
Doylestown, Bucks County: District Attorney Matt Weintraub was joined by police chiefs from across Bucks County to announce the uniform adoption of a countywide “Use of Force” best practices policy. “The police must hold themselves to the highest standards anytime...
Bucks County, PA: “The citizens of Bucks County lead the state in medication take-back,” said Bucks County District Attorney Matthew D. Weintraub. “Because of their efforts all year round, we are seeing a genuine reduction in overdose deaths. “Remember, any medication...
Quakertown, Bucks County: Dr. Gregory Grabon of Philadelphia, 43, was taken into custody by the Police Department, Bucks County District Attorney’s Office and the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office. He is being charged with insurance fraud, forgery, identity...
Over 1,000 cars have been connected to incidents of unlawful entry and theft around Bucks County and NJ. Buckingham Township, Hilltown Township, Yardley, and several other communities have been targeted in Bucks County, officials said. Only unlocked vehicles have been...
District Attorney Weintraub issues statement on the passing of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. “I am saddened to hear of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing. Her strong moral compass allowed her to be true to her principles. She always fought for the...
Additional efforts by law enforcement to better serve our community members suffering from mental illness are underway. "The police have, by default, become the catch-all," stated District Attorney Matt Weintraub. Buck County’s collaboration with law enforcement has...