Keep Up With Matt
Keep Up With Matt
Fighting for Justice
- Past-President, Board of Directors – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County
- Former Board of Directors – Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission
- Member – Network of Victims Assistance (NOVA) Community Liaison Committee
- Member- Bucks County Heroes Scholarship Fund
- Chairman – Bucks County Criminal Justice Advisory Board
- Professor – Delaware Valley University, Rowan University, & DeSales University
- Educator – PA Criminal Law Symposium, Lehigh County Police Academy
- Volunteer – The Save Kids Castle initiative, which helped save the Kids Castle playground located in Doylestown Township, PA from demolition
Contact Friends of Matt Weintraub
3244 Dovecote Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951
News & Updates
“I think it’s good that we are always looking at alternatives,” Weintraub said. “Our police here in Bucks County, our leadership in policing here in Bucks County, all the chiefs … always have first and foremost on their minds how they can serve the public and keep...
Bucks County, PA: During a press conference held Friday, February 5, 2021, Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub said this proves we are in the midst of a twin pandemic between COVID-19 and drug addiction. "What I will condemn are the drug traffickers that are...
Doylestown, Bucks County, PA: Research concludes clinical and criminal justice outcomes can improve for the...
Doylestown, Bucks County: "Through the tireless efforts of the men and women behind me, and through the incredible investigative efforts and the hard work of the Bucks County Grand Jury, we were able to solve this case and bring Mr. O'Boyle to justice, District...
Bensalem, Bucks County: "Every call that comes into 911 has a human being at the end of it. This program is humanity based." said Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub at the official launch of the new Bucks County Co-responder Program" in partnership with...
Doylestown, Bucks County: District Attorney Matt Weintraub was joined by police chiefs from across Bucks County to announce the uniform adoption of a countywide “Use of Force” best practices policy. “The police must hold themselves to the highest standards anytime...